Those covered are:
* Natron compositing software for VFX and motion graphics
* Cinelerra video editing and composition program
* Blender open source 3D creation suite
* Pitivi open-source non-linear video editor
* Avidemux free video editor designed for simple cutting
* Flowblade multitrack non-linear video editor
* Shotcut open-source cross-platform video editing application
* Kdenlive video editing software based on the MLT Framework
* LiVES video editing software and VJ tool
* OpenShot open-source video editor
We often just get stuck on what we first use but there are other video editors to consider and some like Kdenlive will also work on other OSs.
See 10 Free Open Source Video Editors for Linux [ in 2021 ]
We are going to check, which are the ten best video editing software's that can run in Linux. If you are in video editing then this article is for you.