Written in PHP, Akaunting is a feature-rich and open-source online accounting software that allows users to manage finances and keep track of all the invoices, payments, and expenses, to mention just but a few of the financial-related tasks.
It’s an ideal online accounting platform for small businesses that do not have the financial wherewithal to procure pricey accounting software. Akaunting provides an elegant and intuitive UI will all the features and controls needed to stay abreast of your cashflows and transactions.
Notable features include:
* Multi-currency support.
* Visual reporting using graphs.
* Vendor management system.
* Ability to send invoices to clients via the SMTP protocol (Requires a mail server configured on your server).
* Creation and management of bills, invoices, and other payments for jobs in progress.
* Ability to accept bulk payments.
* Discount management system.
* Customer Summary.
See the guide at How to Install Akaunting Accounting Software on Ubuntu 20.04
In this article, we will walk you through the installation of Akaunting self-hosted free Accounting software on Ubuntu 20.04.